We’ll help get you home. Whether you’ve found your first house or want to make improvements to the one you already own, Bank of Montgomery’s Mortgage Lending experts can help you get the financing that’s right for you.
Bank of Montgomery offers many competitive loan products. All loan applications must be presented in person. See our Branch Locations page for your nearest Bank of Montgomery Branch.
Bank of Montgomery has loans for all purposes and terms to fit your lifestyle. Rates and terms vary by credit history, amount of loan and collateral, but one thing never changes: the outstanding service you'll receive from our dedicated loan staff. Plus, you'll love our friendly, personalized service, competitive rates and prompt loan decisions!
Mortgage Loan Originators and Unique Identifiers
What is an NMLS identification number?
NMLS stands for Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System, and the NMLS identification number (ID) is the unique identifier assigned to registered Mortgage Loan Officers. The NMLS number that a mortgage loan officer receives upon registration is the one they keep throughout their career.
Why do mortgage loan officers need to have one of these numbers?
The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (S.A.F.E. Act) requires that residential mortgage loan originators register with the NMLS, which is a database created by the Conference of State Bank Supervisors and the American Association of Residential Mortgage Regulators.
What does this number mean?
Prior to 2008, there was no consistent method of registration for mortgage lenders, and there was much variance between states and types of lenders. This made it difficult for consumers to feel confident that they were working with a registered and reputable individual. Now, because there is a process lenders must undergo to become registered, consumers can feel confident that the individual they’re working with has met the requirements associated with their state and lender type.
In addition, consumers have access to the NMLS Consumer Access website: http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/. Therefore, you can look a lender up in the system using the NMLS ID. When you do, some of the information you will see includes:
- Contact information including phone and fax numbers
- Who the lender is employed with and authorized to represent
- Employment history
- Office locations for that employer
- Whether their registration status is active (which is what you want) or inactive.
Mortgage Loan Originators
- Katrice R. Below, NMLS ID# 776197
- Travis Daniel Bennett, NMLS ID# 776199
- Daniel Reeves Blacksher, NMLS ID# 521416
- Kevin D. Boyett, NMLS ID# 776198
- Dustin Paul Dauzat, NMLS ID# 1138363
- Gretchen Mendez Dauzat, NMLS ID# 1511042
- Craig William George, NMLS ID# 401892
- Linda J. Guay, NMLS ID# 776194
- Jeffery Del Hartley, NMLS ID# 522458
- Lisa K. Hay, NMLS ID# 1439193
- George Allen Kees, NMLS ID# 401887
- Daniel Thomas Lonsberry, NMLS ID# 416104
- William Tyler Murchison, NMLS ID# 401886
- Henry Rachal, NMLS ID# 401889
- Ronald D. Roy, NMLS ID# 401893
- Stephen Clarke Van Sickle, NMLS ID# 883738
- Tiffany Nicole Woods, NMLS ID# 1046991
Bank of Montgomery offers many competitive loan products.